Get In Touch
Contact us Anytime!
You can be so relieved when we handle your beloved pets’ removal and cover every issue for the relocation. Our port to door service is one of your best choices which includes the followings:
1. Our consultant will guide you or your agent to prepare the necessary documents
2. Our consultant will check through the documents you provide upon available. In order to ensure all documents match with the formalities necessary for the particular importation.
3. Application of import license
4. Advance arrangement with the local authority for the cargo arrival.
5. Cargo handling upon arrival as well as customs clearance.
6. Delivery to quarantine station in Kuala Lumpur (7 days quarantine required), home or to boarding kennel.
1. Import Permit
2. Health record with valid microchip, rabies, and annual vaccines (Original)
3. Origin’s Government Health Certificates (Original)
4. Both manifest cargo / accompanied baggage arrivals are acceptable
Requirement Due to Origin
Goverment Health Certificate within 7 days of export
United Kingdom, Eire, Northern Ireland, New Zealand, Japan, Sweden, and Brunei
Minimum 7 Days
Minimum 10 Days
Group 1 Countries
(Take Maximum 1 Month to Prepare)
UK, Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Taiwan, Fiji, Ireland
Group 2 Countries
(Take about 1 Month to Prepare)
Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Belgium, Bermuda, Brunei, Canada, Cayman Island, Cyprus, Demark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Guam, Iceland, Italy, Jamaica, Luxembourg, Hong Kong, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Norway, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Portugal, Seychelles, Singapore, Solomon Island, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, USA, Vanuatu, Virgin Islands .
Group 3 Countries
(Takes about 5 month to complete the whole process including 4-month quarantine)
Any countries which are not listed on Group I or Group II